I am an experienced, perceptive and empathetic counsellor and mediator whose focus is helping you to see, and ultimately be, a better version of yourself. We will develop a shared understanding of where you are and where you want to be. We will work together to bring focus, insight and understanding to issues and am able to quickly identify options.
Before changing my path to help others on their journeys, I worked in high profile legal and commercial roles. I understand the complex pressures and conflicts of a professional life. My experience and natural compassion are what motivate me to help people make sense of their world and lead better lives.
I work with individuals, couples and groups on a wide range of issues, including:
- Stress management
- Life transitions
- Anxiety and depression
- Self esteem
- Grief and loss
- Meditation and relaxation
- Anger management
- Graduate Diploma of Counselling – Institute of Counselling
- Diploma of Problem Gambling Counselling (Responsible Gambling Fund minimum qualification subjects) – Centre for Community Welfare Training
- Vocational Graduate Diploma of Family Dispute Resolution (Mediation) – Institute of Family Practice (theoretical component)
- Reiki I (Master 1) – Matthew Carloss
- Bachelor of Laws (LLB, Hons) – University of Technology
- Graduate Certificate of Legal Practice – University of Technology
I am a Member of the Psychotherapy & Counselling Federation of Australia (PACFA).